Max Gadget, GPG Dragon Latest Version, Install Android, Sony Xperia, Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum, Verizon, Android Marshmallow, Network, stock firmware

Minggu, 30 November 2014

YouTube Stuff

YouTube Stuff - this blog we have built a few years ago and already very many blog visitors Max Gadget who are satisfied with the information we convey and we say thanks for that, we will then improve the quality of information we convey to you, well according to what you are looking for we will now discuss first about YouTube Stuff this information we framework from various trusted sources, please see:

Articles : YouTube Stuff
full Link : YouTube Stuff

You can also see our article on:


YouTube Stuff

My YouTube Channel

I have a YouTube channel! I upload one or two times a week, and I make cool videos!

FUN FACT:

I don't have any editing software on my PC, so what do I use? I use my phone.
My editing app is called VivaVideo, and is free on the Google Play Store.
VivaVideo limits me to a 5 minute video length, though. But, other than that, I love uploading
videos!

LINK:

THE LINK IS BROKEN, SO ANNOYED LINK IS ANNOYED.
ANYWAY, JUST GO TO YOUTUBE AND SEARCH:
ELECTRIC0115










My Intro/Outro

My Intro is GoldSolace's old Intro, but I put my name where his was.

CREATOR: GoldSolace
MUSIC: Journey 2014 - K-391
FONT: (I used a custom one from dafont.com) LEMONMILK

My Outro is an edited version of a free Outro called Candy.
This Outro was made in Sony Vegas, so it looks cool.

CREATOR: Official™ Designs
MUSIC: Gold (Twice As Nice Remix) - Sir Sly

NEW STUFF

My latest video is on how to download Duck Hunt on Android! Watch it if you have an Android!



so much information YouTube Stuff

hopefully the information YouTube Stuff that we convey can make you satisfied because it can be useful to determine the gadget according to your needs.

you just read the article titled YouTube Stuff if you feel this information is useful and want to bookmark or share please use the link https://maxyaquos.blogspot.com/2014/11/youtube-stuff.html do not forget to go back to this blog to get more information about gadgets.

Tag :
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : YouTube Stuff

1 komentar: